Merck & Co. and Penn Chemistry are cohosting a half day conference for women in the chemical sciences.
Friday, October 19, 2018 at the Penn Chemistry Department:
- 12:00-1:00 PM: Career Panel featuring Merck employees over lunch (Vagelos 2000)
- 1:30-2:00 PM: Research Presentations by Merck employees (Vagelos 2000)
- More information below**
- 2:00-2:30 PM: Coffee and tea break (Vagelos 2000)
- 2:30-4:00 PM: Short Research Presentations by Students (Vagelos 2000)
- 4:00-5:30 PM: Poster Session and Reception (Nobel Hall of Fame)
We hope to see you there!
**Merck Research Presentations:
- Milana Maletic, Director, HTE and Lead Discovery (Discovery Chemistry) — “Accelerating Drug Discovery Through Development and Integration of Capabilities”
- Yi Ning Ji Chen, Associate Principal Scientist, Enabling Technologies (Process R&D) — “Discovery of a Photoinduced Dark Catalytic Cycle using in situ LED-NMR Spectroscopy”